Welcome to Pathankot City Website
#Facebook #Google #Instagram #YouTube #WhatsApp
Starts from Rs 4999 Monthly
India has become the world largest Smartphone consumer market in today’s time. Many giant companies are developing their handset specifically designed for Indian customers. Many have set up their mobile manufacturing plant in the country. Considering too that we have brought a list of top five smartphones that are going to launch in India this year or in upcoming weeks or months.
So let’s get started
1. HMD Global has set up an event on 5th of September in Berlin where possibly they may launch Nokia 8.2. But Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2 is about to launch in the event
2. VIVO Z1x bringing in India on 6th of September. The range will be 15 to 20 K
3. I phone 11 ready to launch in India on September 10th with I phone 11, I phone 11 pros, and I phone 11 pro max.
4. Samsung Galaxy M30S and its price range will be around 15 – 20K. Samsung is bridging very new features in their all-new set.
5. One plus 7t and One plus 7t pro, about this smartphones date has not finalized but many are saying that the company may launch it in the same month. But if not then next month for sure will be available in the Indian market.