Making honey chilli potato during lockdown
- 5-6 medium sized potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 green capsicum
- Cooking oil
- Tomato ketchup
- Red chili powder
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Peel the potatoes and cut in shape of french fries.
- Boil fries in water for 5 minutes to remove the starch and then keep on low flame for 10 minutes and then drain the water.
- Let fries to dry in sun for 15 minutes.
- Deep fry in oil till colour changes
- Cut onions and capsicum longitudinally.
- Take another pan add 3 spoons of cooking oil and add onions and capsicum.
- Add salt and red chili powder according to ur taste.
- Add 1 spoon of sugar to the pan.
- Take a bowl and add 1 spoon of cornflour and fill will water and mix well.
- After onion and capsicum are cooked for 5 minutes on medium flame add water and cornflour mixture
- Add 3 spoons of tomato ketchup to the pan and 1 spoon of honey.
- Stir till sauce is reduced to half quantity.
- Add fries and mix well.
- Cover the pan for 5 minuets.
- If u have sesame seeds add on top for enhancing the look (optional step).
- Serve while hot.
This is a very easy receipe and serves 3-4 people. Enjoy restaurant like food at home with simple ingredients and easy receipe during this lockdown. Enjoy good food 😊