In today’s professional world, it’s not just your hard work that matters but also the way you dress yourself.
From avoiding running shoes to opting for well-tailored clothes can help in impressing your seniors and colleagues.
Monica Garg, director, International Luxury Academy shares some tips on how to dress properly for work.
– When approaching your boss, always have your jacket on and buttoned.
– Do not wear running shoes in office.
– Wear well-tailored clothes.
– Build your wardrobe around the most common or favourite neutral and splash of accent colours.
– Invest in classics as they are very versatile and economical.
– Accessories are the key to create and express your individuality.
– Your executive style should emphasize all season fabrics and colours.
– Plan your wardrobe around separates as separates offer the most mileage for any wardrobe.
Copyright © 2023 About Pathankot | Website by RankSmartz ()