Monsoons may seem to be the best time to get drenched in the rain, sit lazily by the window and watch the raindrops fall but they also bring with them cloudy skies and a certain poetic gloom.
What better way to burst the monsoon gloom than doing up your home in bright monsoon colours? Small, simple yet elegant changes in the decor can make your home monsoon ready. Bright cheerful colours like corals and yellows are perfect for the melancholy feeling the weather leaves you with. Monsoon calls for light fabrics and therefore fabrics with synthetic blends are always a good idea. Here are some great home decorating ideas for this monsoon from eBay.in.
– Dull and gloomy grey outside? Brighten your room with shades of orange and pinks. Vibrant colours highlight not only the room but also the mood.
– Feeling the dampness in the air? Avoid the damp moist smell and enjoy a romantic evening by lighting scented candles.
– Brighten the walls with red shelves and add some green plants to lift up the mood instantly.
– A perfect setting to sit by the window and sip on the cup of hot ginger tea on rainy days is with swings.
– Use bright-coloured synthetic curtains to not only brighten up the day but also avoid the need for dampness in the air.
– Break away from mundane furniture. Change the look of your living room by adding a bright coloured bean bag.
Copyright © 2021 About Pathankot | Website by RankSmartz ()
Leave a Reply