Kids can be notoriously tough to please. Try this mom-tested advice to turn them around. Here are 8 simple rules for fuss free eating..
– Serve veggies with a side of your child’s favourite dip such as cheese sauce or ketchup. Even the dreaded broccoli will feel like a delicacy.
– Be positive. When your child tries a new food, be appreciative.
– BUY healthy unprocessed ingredients. Eat fresh.Minimise sugar, salt, and transfats in your cooking and don’t buy packaged foods with toxic artificial food colour.
– Include at least five servings of fruits and veggies daily.
– Create visually appealing dishes to attract the kids’ attention. Offer variety.
– Don’t eat junk food yourself, because if you do, your kids will follow.
– No television while eating, no dessert until the main meal is finished, and no playing around with the food.
– No bribing the kids to eat, no force-feeding them, and limit colas and candy.
Copyright © 2021 About Pathankot | Website by RankSmartz ()