The iPhone 8 will be officially unveiled on 12 September. Apple has sent out invites (below) to a launch event in its newly-built Steve Jobs Theatre on its new campus, where it’s also expected to unveil the iPhone 7S and 7S Plus.
If it’s anything like Apple’s new MacBooks, next year’s iPhone will be more expensive than this year’s release, with some analysts claiming that the highest-spec model will be the first iPhone to cost more than $1,000.
Indian rs 81,600.
Apple is rumoured to be working on three versions of its next iPhone, including a 4.7-inch iPhone 7s, a 5.5-inch iPhone 7s Plus and a 5.8-inch iPhone 8.
While the 5.8-inch iPhone 8 sounds like it would be massive, Apple is reportedly working on a new edge-to-edge display technology, so although the screen area would be bigger, the phone itself could actually be smaller than the phone 7s Plus.
– 5.8in 2.5D OLED edge-to-edge display
– New design with an ‘all-glass’ construction
– Wireless charging support
– Apple A11 chip
– Rear-facing Touch ID sensor
– iOS 11 with improved Siri, P2P payments
– Face-scanning technology
– Vertical dual cameras on rear
– Support for LTE speeds up to 450Mbps
Copyright © 2021 About Pathankot | Website by RankSmartz ()