Piercings have always been cool. But to take care of a new piercing can be a nightmare. Here, we give you simple tips on how to ensure that your new piercing does not give you trouble and heals quickly.
– Always opt for needles over a gun. Piercings done with silver rings heal much faster.
– Wash your hands thoroughly with an antiseptic soap or lotion every time you touch the piercing.
– Take some antiseptic cream on a spoon, melt it for two seconds over a flame, and apply it on the piercing.
– Rotate the ringstud, but only when it is wet and with a cream.
– Use soap and water to clean the wound.
– If there is swelling, apply ice over the piercing.
– While removing the crust, do not pick at it. Apply lotion on it and let it heal by itself.
– Don’t over-clean. Cleaning it twice a day is more than enough.
– Don’t play with the stud. Give it time to heal.
– Wait for the piercing to heal properly before changing the stud ring, especially if it is artificial.
– Take care to not hurt your piercing in any way .
Copyright © 2021 About Pathankot | Website by RankSmartz ()