There isn’t a woman, who’s not beautiful but sadly, the beauty standards fixed by the world have started determining the attractiveness of a woman these days. But then, who said you can’t match those high standards and be the epitome of beauty?
Well, looking beautiful has more to do with taking care of your skin and hair and less to do with hoping for a magical transformation.
And to help you out in your sojourn of beauty, we bring to you five affordable beauty and hair care tips every woman must know.
– If your skin is prone to acne, you should use an oil-free product that is non-comdogenic. Try looking for the word on the label of the product you’re planning to pick up. A non-comdogenic product is formulated in a way that it does not cause blocked pores.
– When using a hair colour for the first time, do conduct a 24 hour patch test. Apply some colour behind your ear or the inside fold of your elbow. Allow the colour to remain on the test area for 24 hours to check if your skin is not allergic to the product.
– Hassled by the idea of removing a long lasting lipstick? Try cleaning it with some sweet almond oil dabbed on a cotton ball.
– For enviable hair, massage your mane with some coconut oil. Shampoo the hair post ten minutes of the comforting massage and see how different your hair seem.
– Hate green tea? Well, your feet will love it! Try throwing in a few tea bags into a tub along with some cold water and believe us your feet with thank you for the exercise.
Copyright © 2023 About Pathankot | Website by RankSmartz ()